Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Feeling down, I guess.
I am feeling pretty down today. I made a drunken mistake this weekend that hurt someone I really care about. Why do I talk so much when I'm drunk? And why do I think it's my job to fix everything? I had good intentions, to be helpful and encouraging. But when you're drunk, things come out all wrong. I am bummed that I caused so much drama. I am thankful for a good friend who forgave me though :) Today it just feels like the world is on my shoulders. I am tired for one thing. I left on a bad note with Nate this morning. I have this thing with goodbyes. I can't hang up the phone or leave until it feels right. This morning did not feel right, but I had to go to work. It seems like we are having really weird communication issues lately. I don't know. I am just letting everything get to me and its weighing me down. I always let that happen. And then Everything seems so much worse than it really is. Plus I'm tired. anyway.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment