Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The begining....

So I have decided to join the blogging world! I was recently cleaning out my storage closet (a disaster built up over 3 1/2 years) and I found a bunch of old journals. It was fun reading about how I liked, how I felt and what made me happy. Specifically, I had one journal dedicated to staying positive. Every day I wrote down at least five positive things that happened, big or small. It was encouraging to go back and read. So that's what I plan to do with this blog. For now anyway, we'll see how it evolves....
Lately I have been trying to get motivated. I am tired of not exercising and having a dirty house, getting up late and eating unhealthy food. So this morning I actually got up in time to clean and make breakfast. It may seem small, but it was a huge success for me! It set me up to have a great day :) And so I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment